Thursday, January 25, 2018

Week Two, Day 5: Coming to an End


Bonus Activity: Sweet Tooth

One of my favorite treats is chocolate cake.

Our recipe for the best chocolate cake is:

CHOCOLATE CAKE

2 cups of sugar
2 eggs
1 cup of milk with 1 tsp vinegar (mixed well)
half  cup of cocoa
200g of melted butter
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp vanilla
3 cups of flour
3 tsp of baking powder
1 tsp coffee
1 cup of boiling water

Mix all of the ingredients together well for 3 minutes and then put in a cake tin and bake in the oven for 1 hour at 180 degrees.  This is a very chocolatey mud cake.
Once the cake has cooled then we ice it with chocolate icing.


Image result for pictures of chocolate cake

1 comment:

  1. Hi James

    Yum!! I really like chocolate cake too. And this recipe that you have shared with us looks really yummy! And very easy to make.
    I like that you just put it all in bowl and mix it together! How easy is that!
    Do you make this at home with you Mum?

    I think because it looks so simple that I might try this one at home myself. It makes me hungry!!

    Thanks for sharing this with us.

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.