Thursday, January 25, 2018

week 4, day 4, Activity 2: Country Calendar


Activity 2: Country Calendar

The most interesting thing about being a farmer would be that you are not doing the same job everyday. Also working with animals would be fun.
The most challenging thing would be having to get up so super early every day and not getting a day off.
I would like to be a farmer one day and I would like to farm sheep and cows.
I would like this because I could ride a 4x4 motorbike everyday and have lots of dogs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi James

    It would certainly be a lot of challenging things about being a farmer. You are right when you talk about lots of different things to do each day. I do think that each day would be different.
    I would struggle to get up early everyday! I do like to sleep in on the weekends!
    How about you? Do you like to sleep in?
    I can just see you riding around the farm on you 4x4 with all of your dogs running along with you.
    How many dogs would you like to have?
    Would you have any other animals? Like chickens, pigs or deer?
    I would like to have an Old MacDonalds farm with lots of different animals running around.

    Great work James

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.