Thursday, January 25, 2018

Week Two, Day 4: Another World War (1939-1945)


Bonus Activity: Women at Work

One day you are walking along the deck of the ship when you hear a loud bang. You start to run as you see smoke coming from the far end of the ship. You run towards the room where your patients are waiting to receive treatment from the doctor. Just as you arrive at the door to their room you hear another loud bang and you…

hide in the doorway and then try and see where the smoke is coming from. I would tell my patients that everything will be ok (even though I'm not sure it will be). Then I would try and find someone to help me and someone to put out the fire. I would try and calm the patients down. Then check if the fire is out. When the fire was put out I would tell everyone that it is now safe and we would finish treating the patients for their needs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi James

    You have made a great attempt at this one. All you needed to do was use your imagination and finish the story.
    You have completed it like an event instead of writing a creative story about an event in the war.
    I am pleased that you have waited until everyone was fine before helping them.
    Do you like creative writing at school?

    I think if you could try this one again and make sure you have at least 8-10 sentences as well. That would be great.

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.