Thursday, January 25, 2018

week 4, day 5, Bonus Activity: Blade Runner 2049


Bonus Activity: Blade Runner 2049

In 2099 I think the world will be very different.
I think everyone will have a free hover bike and all the cars and bikes will be able to fly everywhere, and go backwards as well.  You will be able to tell the car where you want to go and it will drive there by itself for you.
The house's will be full of technology and everyone will have robots to do all the work for them.
I would like to be around for this time to see all the cool stuff and ride in the flying cars if it ever happens.

1 comment:

  1. Hi James

    WOOHOO!!! You have completed the final activity for the Summer Learning Journey. It has been really awesome blogging with you over the summer. I have really enjoyed reading all of your posts.
    Thank you for taking part in the very first Summer Learning Journey! You have done a fantastic job!

    It will be very interesting to see just what the future holds. The hover bikes and flying cars sound like they will be very interesting to drive. I do actually think I would quite like to have a go at driving or flying one of these.
    The amount of technology will be crazy, I am sure. I wonder just what we will do if we have robots to do everything for us.
    I think I would like to be around to see this too James.
    Imagine if you ended up being a policeman and you had to fly around chasing speeding people on their hover bikes and flying cars!
    That could be fun!!

    I am looking forward to coming to Kumara School soon to bring in the certificates and prizes and I am looking forward to meeting you.
    Great work blogging over the summer James.

    See you soon

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.